Small Collective - Issue 3
The Small Collective is a beautiful mindful magazine that aims to educate, inspire and create a community focused on sustainability and substance.
All created with 100% recycled paper and printed with vegetable based inks and green electricity.
1 magazine = 1/2 a day of education
Through each print, a percentage of funds are donated to support a project run by CARE Australia, in Cambodia. These Projects support girls from ethnic minorities through primary school. They also have projects in Nepal and Tanzania with two separate grassroots organisations. One funds skills training for women and the other provides education scholarships for girls in primary and high school. Previously they have also funded projects in Sierra Leone and Uganda, focusing on small business training and scholarships for girls in primary and high school.
- Dress me slowly with Unmaterial Girl
- Believe and achieve
- Sustainable Lessons we can learn
- How to manage eco-anxiety
- Sustainable Living made easy
- Salty Luxe Travels
- The Quiet power of journaling
- Loved by the Moon
- Cancer Warrior
- Ways to wear your scrunchies
- Defining the gut microbiome & its full function
- Baking with Live Love Nourish – Recipies which are good for your gut!
- D.I.Y for your kitchen
- Free Embroidery and Beanie pattern
+ Much more