Amara Necklace - Gold
- 18k gold vermeil - A thick plating of gold over 925 sterling silver
- Approximate dimensions: 5 x 3mm charms
- Adjustable bobble chain: 41cm with extender loops at 37cm + 39cm
All of our jewellery has been ethically handcrafted with love. We use traditional techniques and materials of the highest quality to create pieces that are truly unique. We hope they make you feel beautiful and shine every day.
JEWELLERY CARE AND CLEANING
Your jewellery should be treated with love and care. Follow these rules and your jewellery will stay shining bright for many years to come:
- Aim to keep your jewellery as dry as possible, especially our gold vermeil pieces. Remove before showering, swimming and washing your hands. Your jewellery will tarnish much quicker if you don't.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes, deodorants and lotions. Simply wait for them to dry and then put on your jewels.
- Remember, your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when dressing and undressing. This avoids any snagging.
- Take your jewellery off before exercising, gardening/DIY and before bed to avoid any unnecessary tugging, scratching and breakages.
- Store your jewellery in a cool, dry, place out of direct sunlight. Do not store your jewellery in the bathroom where it tends to get damp. Keep chains fastened so they don't become tangled.
- Metals naturally tarnish over time due to the oxides in the air. Use a soft jewellery cloth to gently buff your piece to bring back shine and lustre. For a deeper clean, use a soft toothbrush and a mild soap with warm water and let it air dry. Be mindful of any delicate gemstones, shells and settings.
- Do not use any polishing/cleaning solutions on gold vermeil jewellery as this will erode the plating.